This statement covers NTT DATA UK Limited (“NTT DATA UK”) and its Suppliers.
NTT DATA UK provides Business and IT Consulting services, including but not limited to Application Development, Quality Assurance & Testing, IT Security, Business Intelligence, Business Process Outsourcing, Customer Management, Emerging Technologies, Infrastructure Services, Online and Mobile Services, Real Time solutions and Strategic staffing.
NTT DATA UK has given careful consideration to Section 54 “Transparency in Supply Chains” of the MSA. Our review has concluded that the services we provide are unlikely to be affected by slavery.
NTT DATA UK has policies for compliance with the MSA that cover the following:
- Recruitment and checks against the MSA for all activity.
- Our terms and conditions of purchase require all suppliers to comply with the MSA.
- Procurement checks of our top suppliers on a regular basis for compliance to a number of business and regulatory requirements including the MSA. Checks performed since 2015 confirmed compliance with the MSA. Other suppliers are checked dependent on due diligence and risk assessments undertaken. Swift action is taken for non-compliance which could include immediate order termination.
- We have an external whistleblowing service which can be used to register non-compliance.
- Training is performed on an as required basis.
- NTT DATA UK’s obligation to comply with Government regulations is communicated to staff on a regular basis and compliance is reviewed by the Directors on an annual basis.
If you have any questions in relation to the above please contact email@example.com