NTT DATA UK Environmental Policy
The company Environmental Policy, established by the CEO at NTT DATA UK, takes into account the significant aspects and impacts that NTT DATA UK has on the environment as well as from the services we provide.
Using the policy as a guideline, objectives and targets have been set at the highest level of the organisation and cascade down through as objectives and targets for all levels of the organisation.
The commitment recognises the firm's obligations both locally and globally to the broad principles of sustainable environment throughout all aspects of NTT DATA UK's operations.
NTT DATA UK is committed to environmental best practice and the continued improvement of our environmental performance. We seek to ensure that sustainability is integrated throughout all aspects of our operations.
We do this by:
- Meeting, and where appropriate, exceeding international legislations and regulatory codes of practice.
- Recognising the ongoing need to move towards an environmentally sustainable future and promoting this imperative with our clients.
- Instituting and promoting recycling programs within our offices to limit our use of natural resources, both renewable and non-renewable.
- Fostering and promoting the environmental awareness of our staff through ongoing training.
- Applying sound environmental practices through all of our projects where practicable.
- Reducing negative impacts of our operation through proactive waste avoidance, waste reduction, re-use and recycling initiatives.
- Utilising service/equipment/resource material providers who demonstrate a proactive approach to ecological sustainability throughout their business.
Throughout NTT DATA UK Environmental initiatives are implemented and continually improved according to the international standard ISO 14001.
The policy is available to all employees and contractors who may be working on behalf of NTT DATA UK via the Sharepoint site. The policy is also available to the public through NTT DATA UK’s website.