Nurturing growth, it’s in our nature. The art of bonsai is knowing what to cut and what to leave. Our Intelligent Automation experts are guiding the largest UK Insurance companies to thrive, knowing the processes to cut and automating those that remain.
The craft of bonsai produces small trees that mimic the shape and style of full-sized trees. This requires specialised pruning, root reduction and grafting. What you remove is as important as what is left behind.
The insurance market relies on many processes to manage the complexity of products, customers and regulation. Insurance is data intensive and GDPR adds to the complexity of data management. Process innovations such as robotic process automation has huge potential in insurance to create competitive advantage, and improve the insurance buying and claims experience for customers. However, the success of any process automation is dependent on those processes retired as well as those that remain.
NTT DATA is guiding insurance clients to greatness;
- The largest UK insurance companies rely on our consulting, digital, technology, outsourcing and security services
- We are introducing emotion analytics to UK insurance client’s call centres
- We guide UK insurers to be more innovative through digitising the insurance buying and claims experience, read more
- We support post-merger IT efficiency, read more
- We are supporting UK insurance companies to become more agile, remain competitive and lower operational costs through the use of intelligent automation
Find out more on how we guide clients to greatness, read more
Contact us to find out more
Data Protection Notice - General Enquiries